Overhead Door of Permian Basin Blog!
Will 2017 be the year you quit putting off those home improvements? Before choosing which one(s) to tackle, it's important to know what will be most profitable...especially if you're considering selling your home any time soon! Take a look at this list of 5....don't worry, we saved the best for last!
- Replacing a front door - Replacing the front door of your home can amok a big impact on resale value. Why? It's one of the first things people see when they come into your home! It's the "first impression maker," so to speak. A steel door has the most ROI, followed by a fiberglass door.
- Installing a new fireplace - There's nothing quite as cozy as a warm fireplace on a cold winter night. In fact, buyers rank fireplaces among the top 3 amenities they would like most in their homes!
- Kitchen remodel - Yep, you guessed this one. Did you know 7 out of 10 homeowners remodel the kitchen because it's dated? Kitchen remodels that are budgeted at 6-10% of the total home value are predicted to see the highest ROI.
- Replacing Siding - While a kitchen remodel may not surprise you, this one may. The siding or cladding on the exterior of your home should not be undervalued. Consider options such as vinyl, foam backed vinyl and fiber cement.
- New garage door - According to the "Remodeling Impact Report," a project that replaces an older, two-car, embossed steel door has a current cost of about $2,300. If you sell, you can expect a healthy ROI of 87% on your investment. Start shopping here!
Hopefully, the 5 home renovations above help you determine which projects to take on in the upcoming year! For more infomation on transforming the look of your home with a new garage door, contact us today!
Are you a homeowner wanting to enhance the curb appeal of your home?
Look no further. Our industry-leading products include a new line of Impression Steel garage doors. These garage doors feature new aesthetics, such as tall section lights, large windows and a full-section embossment design.
The first garage door of our series to launch, Model 501, boasts vertical raised panels in a balanced display across the door section; this allows spacing for decorative hardware. With seven-foot door panels, standing three sections tall, this new door also allows for the selection of large windows.
Model 501 doors are also available with optional wind load to withstand a variety of wind conditions, and they meet local building codes. The new Impression Steel Collection™ of garage doors is the perfect mix of form and function. Not only is it aesthetically pleasing, but our doors are thermally efficient, as the Model 501 has a foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, sandwiched between two layers of corrosion resistant steel.
Interested in envisioning what the Model 501 would look like on your home? Visit our online visualizer tool. This one-of-a-kind tool will give you the opportunity to "try on" the garage doors virtually. From there, contact us to request a free design consultation to get you started!
Commercial door operators from Overhead Door provide an integrated door system that comes with our guarantee for reliable performance when you need it most — every day. Built with convenience in mind, our automatic door operators also make it safer and easier to perform daily job duties so you can improve efficiency and close the door on your competition.
Overhead Door’s automatic door operators are manufactured to meet the performance requirements of our commercial and industrial doors, offering precise control of your door system for years of trouble-free operation. To improve safety and enhance the life of your door and motor, the industry’s guidelines for quality assurance recommend a single manufacturer for both door and operator. Overhead Door is the only manufacturer that offers a full line of commercial and industrial doors and operators specifically designed for integral applications. We offer the industry’s broadest line of electric, automatic door operators to suit new construction and retrofit applications, as well as unusual or special requirements. Overhead Door commercial operators are UL 325 2010 compliant. To see our selection of commercial door operators, click here.
In addition to our selection of commercial door operators, we also offer optional accessories to complete your door system. Overhead Door's operator accessories help enhance the operation of your facility as well as provide added safety and convenience. To see our inventory of accessories, click here.